Merger and acquisition is a very complex and sensitive process. The process requires a highly skilled committee comprised of valuation experts, accountants, investment bankers, Lawyers, tax advisors, and human capital experts who are all free of conflict of interest. These capabilities plays the most important role in the M&A process.
Synrgix provides a number of services to assist you in planning and execution of the end-to-end M&A process, making it a rewarding experience.
M&A training workshop
This 2-day hands-on workshop includes:
- Introduction to the structure of M&A from sourcing to post-merger integration and optimization
- Guided execution of due diligence and post-merger integration
- Coverage of workstream framework for Legal, HR, finance, sale and marketing, operations and IT
- Due diligence of different functions
- Post-merger integration of different functions
- On-demand task adviser and services to perform tasks efficiently
- Reports and update for the executive dashboard
Our workshops can be delivered on your premises or at a venue of your choice.
We can help you:
- Identify acquisition targets inline with your strategy
- Manage your deal pipeline
- Help analyze and move targets in the pipeline
- Help you through the evaluation phase to negotiate the best deal
- Review all aspects of the target prior to issuing letter of intent
M&A Program manager
With this service you get access to a business savvy professional who is available for consultation regarding merger and acquisition matters. The program manager offers you:
- The role of a close adviser to the executive team
- Access to wealth of information on merger and acquisitions
- Point of consultation on stages of M&A and how to use Uniddo's cloud platform for support.
- Guidance on best practices using Uniddo's cloud platform
- System customization to suit your specific needs
With support from a fully committed professional manage your M&A process and coordinate access to a network of qualified experts. The process coordinator along with access to various on-demand services provide you with everything you need to execute on your M&A strategy with minimum impact on your day to day business.
Services provided are:
- Liaise with your executives to help drive growth through acquisitions
- Oversee, as a representative, the M&A process in the corporate development roadmap
- Identify all potential acquisition leads towards placing the organization on solid growth path
- Liaise with a network of M&A experts
- provide and manage experts to drive different parts of the M&A ecosystem